113 Skye Point Road Coal Point
Enjoy breath-taking NE views of Lake Macquarie from this fabulous home in Coal Point.
Designed to maximise light, airflow, and ensure relaxing views from just about every room, this home is something truly extraordinary.
Two separate decks, so master bedroom has a private oasis, and you can entertain friends in style on the large covered deck through beautiful cedar doors from the living room.
The open-plan living, kitchen and dining area has vaulted ceilings, timber floors, and a refined but relaxing style.
The spacious Master bedroom enjoys spectacular Lake views, a private sunny deck, large ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe.
Downstairs offers Fourth bedroom, bathroom and rumpus room. Ideal for guests/teenage retreat as well as additional entertaining space.
A gorgeous property designed to maximise the lake breeze along with low maintenance living.
- Four bedroom home with three bathrooms
- Stunning views of Lake Macquarie from almost every room
- Two decks to enjoy the sunny NE Lake views
- Huge light and airy open-plan kitchen, living and dining area with timber floors and vaulted ceilings, and air conditioner
- Covered entertaining deck with fabulous Lake views
- Fourth bedroom and rumpus ideal guest/teenage accommodation with own bathroom with additional covered outdoor entertaining space
- Modern large kitchen with, dishwasher, inbuilt oven, induction cooktop and range hood
- Large master bedroom has Lake views, private sunny deck, large ensuite, walk-in robe
- Large main bathroom with bath tub
- Beautifully landscaped low-maintenance gardens, small private area at rear
- Double garage with additional storage pace and access.
- 5.3KW solar panel system
- Only 6 min drive to Lake-side Toronto shops, boutiques and restaurants
- 11 min to Railway Station
- 30 min to beautiful ocean beaches
- 40 min to heart of Newcastle
- 45 min to Hunter Valley Vineyards
- 90 min to Sydney via M1
- Zoned for the popular Coal Point Primary School
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals are proud to present this home to the market.
Please call Leah Avery today to secure your inspection.