246 Awaba Road
This solid original 3 bedroom weatherboard home is located within easy walking distance of the high school, primary school and public swimming pool. The home is in poor condition but would reward the savvy renovator. The land size is 531sqm and slopes gradually to the road . The home has a combined living and dining, adjacent to the original kitchen with meals area, an internal laundry and utilities room. Vehicle access to the backyard and a single garage complete the package.
* Solid 3 bedroom weatherboard and tile home
* Approx. 531sqm block
* Dilapidated condition, smart renovation will be rewarded
* Original bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet
* Original eat-in kitchen with electric upright cooker and rangehood
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Utilities room
* Internal laundry
* Fenced yard
* Single garage and storage
* Vehicle access to backyard
* Land gently slopes to road
* Only metres walk to Toronto High School
* Convenient to bus stop
* 600m to local Primary School
* Close to multiple childcare options
* Only 3 min drive to shops, services, restaurants, and cafes
* 35 min to heart of Newcastle
* 80 min to Sydney via M1
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ...
0418 591 677
246 Awaba Road
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals are pleased to present this opportunity to the market. Please contact Bruce Avery today to secure your inspection.