Stylish Home with Lake Views and Self-Contained FlatBeautifully presented with absolutely nothing to do, this 4 or 5 bedroom home in the sought-after suburb of Coal Point is an excellent Entertainer.
Soak up Lake views from the gorgeous covered deck, relax in the open-plan living room, dining room and modern kitchen, and spill out the back to a large covered entertaining and BBQ area, surrounded by attractively landscaped gardens.
The home is very comfortably laid out, with open plan living, ducted air and gorgeous timber boards throughout.
The kitchen is stunning with granite benchtops, double sink, dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of storage.
Master bedroom enjoys stunning Lake views from a bay window, and a modern ensuite with large shower and vanity. The home has recently been painted inside and out.
Downstairs features a self-contained flat with it’s own separate access, kitchenette, bathroom, large bedroom and living room (or 5th bedroom).
Perfect as a teenagers’ retreat, home office, accommodation for guests, or a potential rental income.
The block is a large 1638sqm, adjoining Bushland Reserve at rear boundary.
The majority of the block is beautifully landscaped, with huge street appeal and safely fenced at rear for pets and children.
It is a very private home without neighboring homes overlooking the entertaining areas.
- 4 or 5 spacious bedrooms
- Lake views from large deck, Master bed and living areas
- Large self-contained flat downstairs with own entry
- Ducted air conditioning and timber floorboards
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Two large covered entertaining areas
- Modern spacious kitchen with granite benches
- Open plan living areas
- Three bathrooms
- Modern main bathroom with a large vanity, spa bath and separate toilet
- Ensuite to master bedroom with large vanity and shower
- Master enjoys stunning Lake views from bay window
- Flat boasts a huge bedroom or home office, kitchenette, renovated bathroom and lots of inbuilt storage
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Extra large double garage with internal access
- Beautiful landscaped grounds
- Backs onto Bushland Reserve in private location
- Only 5 min drive to Toronto shops, services, Lakeside cafes and restaurants
- Close to public foreshore parks and boat ramps
- 35 min to Ocean Beaches
- 40 min to heart of Newcastle
- 40 min to Hunter Valley Vineyards
- 90 min via M1 to Sydney
- Zoned for the sought-after Coal Point Public School and close to other great schools
- Land Size 1638sqm
- Internal Living 211sqm
- Lake Macquarie City Council
- Lot 101 DP 1131886
- Frontage 21m
- Zoning R2 Low Density Residential
- Contract available on request
- Council Rates approx. $500 per quarter
- Rent potential $750 per week
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals are proud to present this special home to the market.
Please call Leah Avery today to secure your inspection.