Over 55’s Living - Centre of TownEnjoy the convenient position of Pelia Court, right in the middle of Toronto. It’s just an easy stroll from the Library, supermarkets, boutiques, cafes and restaurants.
Pelia Court is a popular over 55's complex set amongst beautiful gardens with a common meeting/function room and craft room. Live independently in your own private 3 bedroom apartment, with the security of living close to peers and all the services. From this apartment you enjoy lake views, garden views and streetscape from your balconies with the morning sun.
- Three bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Master has large robe, air conditioner and private balcony with lake views
- As new kitchen, rangehood, and counter-height oven
- Lots of storage in kitchen and a breakfast bench
- Open-plan large dining, living and kitchen area
- Modern timber look flooring, plus bedrooms are carpeted in good condition
- Tiled covered deck off the dining area, with northerly aspect and morning sun
- Large bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet
- Leafy courtyard at front door
- Single lock-up garage with remote
- Common rooms at rear of Pelia Court Complex
- Strata $860 per quarter or $66 per week
- Short stroll to the Library, supermarkets, boutiques, cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to beautiful Lake foreshore walking track
- Only 10 min drive to Railway Station
- 35 min to Ocean beaches
- 40 min to heart of Newcastle
- 40 min to Hunter Vineyards
- 90 min to Sydney via M1
Please contact Bruce Avery for a one on one private inspection or virtual inspection or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals is proud to present this property to the market. Please contact Bruce Avery today to secure your inspection.