NESTLED ON PRIVATE 1700SQM NEAR LEVEL BLOCK - A HOME WITH IRRESISTIBLE CHARMThe beautiful setting creates the perfect environment for raising a family, though downsizers will find it equally appealing.
Designed to capture the cool north east summer breezes and northern winter sun.
- Bright open plan living area with lots of glass & natural light, and high ceilings
- Adjoining sunroom overlooking inground swimming pool and alfresco/pergola entertaining area
- Three double bedrooms, all with built-ins, with ensuite bathroom to main
- Large utility/laundry room offering great general storage
- Timber floors to main living, ceilings fans, dishwasher, split system air condition, natural gas hot water & heating
- Private entry leads to circular driveway with multiple vehicle accommodation (ideal caravan, motorhome & boat storage) as well as enough space to build a granny flat
- 3 car garaging
- Located in quiet cul-de-sac with just 350m from waterfront park at end of Laycock Street
- Premier lakeside address
- 2km to Toronto shopping centre, services and cafes
- 5 min to Coal Point Public School
- 9 min to Sydney trains at Fassifern Station
- 40 min to heart of Newcastle
- 40 min to stunning Hunter Valley Vineyards
- 90 min via M1 to Sydney
A discrete and charming property that's bound to impress!
- Deposit 10%
- Completion February 2021
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals are pleased to present this lovely home to the market. Please contact Paul Avery today to secure your inspection.