AVALIABLE NOW!Brand new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment set in the city centre, combines luxury with the convenience of inner-city living. Situated on the seventh floor of Fabric House with a spacious living and kitchen area, opening onto the balcony with the never to be built out cathedral view. Its ideal location close to the beach, harbour, café’s, shops and public transport makes this a must to inspect!
- High windows to maximize both natural light and striking views of Gothic cathedral on The Hill.
- Private balcony with stunning views.
- Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Modern stone kitchen with island bench featuring gas cooking, microwave, dishwasher & brand new fridge.
- Large linen cupboard
- Internal Laundry with dryer
- Secure building with lift access
- Single secure car space with storage cage at the rear
- Woolworths and speciality shops on the ground level
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
PETS: No pets.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community. Until further notice we will not be conducting "open homes" appointments, although we will ensure all available properties will continue to be serviced, with individual inspections where possible. Professional photos, floor plans & virtual tours will be provided where possible.
Please register your interest, click "Register for Inspection" & one of our team members will contact you.
Note, during this time applications will be accepted prior to viewing & can be emailed to email@example.com. If you need further assistance please contact our office.